A Digital Marketing Manager is a professional who is saddled with task of managing and advancing a brand’s online presence and sales by engaging various marketing tool and campaigns. Their tasks include researching, working and planning with other professionals to create the relevant content for successful campaigns.
Responsibilities Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Developing, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining and improving our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Reviewing and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Design plans to grow our social media presence and also maintain them.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Spot trends and insights that will enhance our growth goal.
- Develop new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Employ strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Team with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Exhibit experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- * Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com